Prospection is a pioneer in healthcare data analytics, using predictive analytics and machine learning with real-world healthcare data to unearth insights that help research, develop and target better healthcare outcomes for patients. We analyse large health data sets (script claims, EMR, Registry, Insurance, Supply Chain, CRM) to provide real world evidence, unique insights and actionable tactics that inform commercial, research and policy decisions for our clients.
Founded out of Sydney’s Cicada Innovations in 2012, Prospection works with government, pharmaceutical companies and the medical community across more than 70 therapy programs, including immuno-oncology, HIV and hepatitis, in Australia, UK, USA and Asia Pacific. Prospection is backed by Ellerston JAADE, Main Sequence Ventures, and Horizons Ventures.
Prospection requires a junior to mid-level project manager to deliver a range of small to medium sized projects. The Project Manager will report to the Head of Projects and Execution and will ensure projects are delivered following agreed methodologies to both internal and external customers. Working in a fast-moving and busy team, this role is responsible for ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of key projects and will take ownership of managing the necessary activities to ensure successful delivery. You will have the opportunity to work with teams delivering innovative solutions to Prospection’s customers as well as on organisational transformation initiatives implementing increased capabilities for Prospection.
- Work with project team members and stakeholders to manage the complete project lifecycle, for multiple concurrent projects, from initiation to benefits realisation, using agreed tools and following agreed processes.
- Maintain the agreed project management documentation (eg project brief, project schedule, status reports, financial and resource forecasts, risk and issues logs etc) for designated projects.
- Proactively identify and manage early intervention for issues that could negatively impact successful project delivery (eg schedule, scope, quality or budget).
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations for project delivery process improvements.
- At least 5 years of experience working on and/or managing business and/or technical projects either as a project manager or in another relevant project lead role (eg Business Analyst)
- Tertiary qualifications in a technical, business or health related field.
- Traditional and/or agile project management certifications (eg PMI, Prince2, APMG etc)
- Demonstrated experience working with relevant stakeholders to scope, cost, schedule and deliver projects.
- Excellent organisational skills and demonstrated ability to work autonomously, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal presentation and communication skills, with demonstrated experience in influencing and managing internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple teams and stakeholders on multiple parallel projects to deliver quality, on-time outputs in a commercial environment.
- Experience with both traditional and agile delivery methodologies and tools.
- Keen interest to learn and refine and elevate their project management skills, with a goal to move towards a Senior Project Manager role in the future.
- Well-developed written communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing.
- Strong capability in problem solving, the ability to deconstruct a complex business issue or challenge into discrete issues that can be tackled individually.
- A strong customer focus.
- Experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical industries
- Prior experience in rapidly changing, high growth environment
- Flexible and remote working options - Based in Sydney, we are hiring wherever you are! Our team is fully supported and successfully working remotely and from home, delivering on projects around Australia
- Stimulating and diverse problems to solve - Improving healthcare outcomes through data driven insights and real world evidence
- Great team culture - Supportive, fun and food-loving and creative
- Lots to learn - Strong knowledge sharing team culture, Hackathons and industry experts in Data Science, Product and Engineering
- Rapidly scaling! - Grow your career as we grow, here in Australia and overseas!
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your most up to date resume.
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and learn, and pay respect to the First Nations Peoples and their elders, past, present and future.